Food & Drink
James Thomson's Prestonfield offers inspiring dining experiences from daylight to twilight. At breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner you'll enjoy exceptional fine dining and the very best of Scottish cooking in the most impressive restaurant or private dining setting in Edinburgh.
At breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner you'll enjoy indulgent fine dining in the most memorable setting in the city. Prestonfield is home to the most luxurious fine dining restaurant, Rhubarb, Edinburgh’s most sought-after private dining rooms and exceptional traditional afternoon teas.
Sample dishes include...
- Hand-dived scallops, Iberico de Bellota, quince and macadamia nuts
- Cream of cep soup with soft and crispy duck egg yolk
- Roast red grouse, saurekraut and prunes with Armagnac
- Braised haunch and roast loin of Glenalmond Estate roe deer
- Roast rack of Dornoch lamb Clamart with dauphinoise potatoes
- Poached autumn fruits, Granny Smith sorbet, sweet cicely and toasted almond