Lord Provost Suite
This romantic and opulent suite recalls Prestonfield's origin as the grand home of the city's Lord Provost.
With walls lined in red velvet, reminiscent of the Lord Provost's ceremonial robes, guests will find every indulgence in this sumptuous and luxurious suite including a romantic four poster bed.
This luxurious five-star suite features views over parkland to Arthur’s Seat from both the double bedroom and separate sitting room.
The romantic bedroom is richly decorated in dramatic reds and features an antique mahogany four poster bed, lavishly hung with red and gold velvets. The bedroom also features a media cabinet with 36” plasma TV & DVD, a desk and seating.
Velvet-lined walls and a collection of dramatic black Chinese lacquer furniture ensure that the dramatic separate sittingroom is a memorable location to relax, work or entertain.
Both rooms are fully air-conditioned, have free wi-fi and feature media cabinets with large plasma TVs, DVDs and Bose sound systems. The Lord Provost Suite features two bathrooms; an en-suite and a second guest bathroom lined in marble and red Venetian glass mosaic.
- Air-conditioning and individually controllable room heating
- Mood adjustable lighting
- Media cabinets in both bedroom and sitting room
- Well stocked Minibars
- Hospitality tray, fruit & flowers
- Iron, board and trouser press
- Entertainment & Technology
Entertainment & Technology
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout each suite, the hotel
- Plug in broadband access
- 36" plasma TVs in bedroom and sitting room
- DVD player with DVD library
- Bose CD player and CD library
- Laptop available for guests
- Direct dial telephones with voicemail
- Illuminated magnifying shaving/make-up mirror
- Trouser press
- GHD stylers are available
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Personal card access to your suite
- Safe with internal socket for charging phones or laptop
- Door peephole
- CCTV to hotel and grounds
- Fire detection system
- 24-hour staff
- Two bathrooms lined in Venetian glass mosaic and marble
- Bath with shower over
- Vanity basin with illuminated and magnifying mirror
- Shaver socket
- Fluffy towels, robes and slippers
- Toiletries and amenity kit
- Valet parking
- 24-hour room service
- Full housekeeping service
- Nightly turndown service
- Daily newsletter & weather forecast
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Pressing & laundry service
- Running routes
- Chauffeur and car by arrangement
- Free parking
Including a bottle of Champagne, vat, newspapers, mineral water and full breakfast for two served in Rhubarb, the restaurant at Prestonfield.
Other rates may be available if you book online through this website.