Full on saucy styling with rich fabrics and antique furniture...creating the feeling you've stepped into a giant boudoir. The Independent.
Each of of the 18 luxurious and romantic bedrooms is furnished in Prestonfield's trademark opulent and individual style with rich, warm colours and sensuously luxurious fabrics making them the most indulgent and romantic five-star hotel rooms in the city.
All of Prestonfield unique and romantic bedrooms features a comfortable seating area, a desk, a collection of antiques and individual characterful beds dressed with fine linen and piled high with cushions.
Each luxurious room features expansive views over Prestonfield's secluded gardens and parkland to Edinburgh's iconic hill, Arthur's Seat, over the adjacent golf course and Royal Holyrood Park or to the historic ruins of Craigmillar castle. Some rooms feature views in two directions.
Rooms are fitted to the highest possible five-star standards with luxurious en-suite bathrooms, ample wardrobe space, a practical desk with free wi-fi and internet connections for when you must work, ample comfortable seating, dining areas and dimmable lighting to relax.
All rooms feature bespoke media cabinets with large plasma TVs, DVD and CD players and a minibar packed with treats.
- Air-conditioning and individually controllable room heating
- Mood adjustable lighting
- Media cabinets in bedroom
- Well stocked Minibars
- Hospitality tray, fruit & flowers
- Iron, board and trouser press
Entertainment & Technology
- Complimentary wi-fi in each room and throughout the hotel
- Plug in broadband access
- 36" plasma TVs
- DVD player with DVD library
- Bose CD player and CD library
- Laptop available for guests
- Direct dial telephones with voicemail
- Illuminated magnifying shaving/make-up mirror
- Trouser press
- GHD stylers are available
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Personal card access to your room
- Safe with internal socket for charging phones or laptop
- Door peephole
- CCTV to hotel and grounds
- Fire detection system
- 24-hour staff
- Bathroom lined in Venetian glass mosaic and marble
- Bath with shower over
- Vanity basin with illuminated and magnifying mirror
- Shaver socket
- Fluffy towels, robes and slippers
- Toiletries and amenity kit
- Valet parking
- 24-hour room service
- Full housekeeping service
- Nightly turndown service
- Daily newsletter & weather forecast
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Pressing & laundry service
- Complimentary bike hire
- Running routes
- Chauffeur and car by arrangement
- Free parking
£325, August £425
Including a bottle of Champagne, vat, newspapers, mineral water and full breakfast for two served in Rhubarb, the restaurant at Prestonfield.
Other rates may be available if you book online through this website.