The Owners Suite
Prestonfield's premier suite is located in the most historic part of Prestonfield, in rooms traditionally reserved by former owners for their personal use.
Prestonfield' most opulent and indulgent suite is entered from a private turret stair and hallway. Dramatic and romantic, this lavishly furnished suite comprises entrance lobby, bedroom with library-style bathroom and large separate sittingroom. There are views over Prestonfield’s parkland and gardens in three directions, including the romantic ruins of Craigmillar castle from the bathroom.
A lavishly-draped, domed four-poster bed, complete with ostrich plumes, is the centrepiece of the opulent bedroom, which also features a second plasma TV and seating area.
Both rooms are fully air-conditioned, have wi-fi and feature media cabinets with large plasma TVs, DVDs and Bose sound systems and i-pod docking.
The dramatic library-style bathroom is lined with books and darkest red marble. It features a huge freestanding silver chariot bath large enough for two, with rainfall shower above and a large window with views to the ruins of Craigmillar castle.
- Discreet entrance via a private stone staircase
- Located in historic seventeenth-century rooms packed with antiques and collectables.
- Individually controllable room heating
- Mood adjustable lighting
- Media cabinets in bedroom and sitting room
- Well stocked Minibar
- Hospitality tray, fruit & flowers
- Iron, board and trouser press
- GHD stylers are available
Entertainment & Technology
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout the suite and hotel andnPlug in broadband access
- Two plasma TVs
- DVD player with DVD library
- Bose CD player and CD library
- Bose I-pod docking station
- Laptop available for guests
- Direct dial telephones with voicemail
- Personal key access to your suite
- Safe with internal socket for charging phones or laptop
- Door peephole
- CCTV to hotel and grounds
- Fire detection system
- 24-hour staff
- A dramatic library-style bathroom, lined with books and dark red marble
Huge freestanding silver chariot bath with rainfall shower above
- Large window with views to the ruins of Craigmillar castle
- Heated marble and limestone floor
- Vanity basin with illuminated mirror
- Shaver socket
- Fluffy towels, robes and slippers
- Botanical luxury toiletries and amenity kits
- Valet parking
- 24-hour room service
- Full housekeeping service
- Nightly turndown service
- Daily newsletter & weather forecast
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Pressing & laundry service
- Complimentary bike hire
- Running routes
- Chauffeur and car by arrangement
- Free parking
£450, August £550
Including a bottle of Champagne, vat, newspapers, mineral water and full breakfast for two served in Rhubarb, the restaurant at Prestonfield.
Other rates may be available if you book online through this website.