Prestonfield was built as a private house in 1687 and remained as a family home until 1958 when it became a 5 star hotel and was renowned for his private house parties
Hosting distinguished guests from around the World during their visits to the City. With 23 bedrooms and suites it is the perfect location for an exclusive event where you can enjoy privacy and seclusion in the heart of the City.
With all of the luxury of five-star service on hand, you can enjoy all of the facilities of an exceptional hotel in the setting of a historic mansion: delicious afternoon teas by the fireside, indulgent malts from the whisky bar, walks in the secluded gardens or golf on the adjacent parkland course.
Exclusive use of Prestonfield includes all of Prestonfield’s ravishing public rooms, drawing rooms, bars and private dining rooms with bedroom accommodation for up to 46 guests in Prestonfield’s indulgently luxurious bedrooms.
You can entertain up to 100 guests for breakfast, lunch afternoon tea or dinner in Rhubarb and larger numbers of guests can be entertained in the spectacular circular stables ballroom or in stylish marquees in the elegant garden lawns.
With exclusive use you have the opportunity to create the most individual and magical event with total seclusion in a spectacular setting.
Exclusive use of Prestonfield includes;
- Exclusive access for you and your guests to Prestonfield, the gardens and grounds
- 18 luxurious bedrooms and 5 unique suites with Champagne and petit fours in each room
- Personalised menus, place cards and seating plans.
- Attentive staff to look after every need during your stay
- A generous allowance towards your choice of food, drinks and wines during your stay
- The services of an event manager prior to your event to help you to arrange and personalise every last detail of your exclusive event
- The advice of our award-winning sommelier to help you select the perfect choice of wines, Champagnes and drinks for your stay.
and much more!